- First, resumes are proofread by the writer who is a Certified Professional Resume Writer.
- Second, resumes are subsequently reviewed by a second certified professional resume writer.
- Third, resumes are scanned through a third party automated grammar and spellchecker.
- Once your new document is prepared, you will receive a copy by email in Microsoft Word format, so that it may easily be tweaked by you, if necessary.
- Market-Connections is to provide resume writing services and agrees to serve you as a client as provided throughout its website. Market-Connections is an independent contractor performing services for its clients. As such, Market-Connections and/or Mandy Fard is/are not to be considered an employee of the client.
- Market-Connections provides a 100% satisfaction policy on all written material; If there are any factual errors in the new document prepared by Market-Connections, corrections will be made at no extra charge, as long as all requests for corrections are communicated to Market-Connections within the first five days after the resume has been emailed by Market-Connections to the client, and as long as they are communicated to Market-Connections within no more than two emails. Thus, a revised document will be provided at no additional charge.
- If the initial information submitted by client, prior to start of work, contains factual errors, Market-Connections will correct and revise the errors upon your review of the final copy, but there will be an additional fee (based on hourly rates) depending on the level of work involved, and re-submission requirements.
- If alterations are required once the original documents have been provided to the client, there may be an additional fee (based on hourly rates) depending on the level of work involved, and re-submission requirements.
- A lack of response from the client, five days after a new resume has been emailed by Market-Connections indicates a completed project; additional charges will be incurred for corrections received after this time-period.